DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a set of AF GB25 and wanted to change the crossovers for the midrange so fired up the 360.3 software and things just are strange. First off I am running the UI on a windows 10 VM on a 2019 MacBook Pro where I have to use a USBc to USB adaptor to connect the DSP.

What is going on is the software does not load the settings from the DSP upon starting. It sets everything to default full range full volume. I tried loading up my saved file and it seems to update the DSP but then does not allow any changes.

After some tinkering it seems it has corrupted my save files with random values so the system is in an unstable state as I don't know the true values set in the DSP.

I am looking for a windows 7 laptop with normal USB ports but figured I would ask here just incase someone has seen this type of behavior before.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I grabbed my daughters desktop which has normal USB and windows 7 and the DSP worked just fine. It is either the windows 10 or the USBC to USB dongle that was causing my issues.

Luckily a coworker has an old laptop he is willing to part with running windows 7 I will be picking up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts