DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone here able to make a set of tweeter pods? I have the balljount mount set from the guy in germany but i need a set of pods made failry soon for a set of tweeters

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Is anyone here able to make a set of tweeter pods? I have the balljount mount set from the guy in germany but i need a set of pods made failry soon for a set of tweeters
What tweeters do you need them for?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Im getting the mercury audio c62 comp set from a member

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I couldn't find specs on the tweeters... Do you know the diameter?

You don't want aluminum pods?

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I couldn't find specs on the tweeters... Do you know the diameter?

You don't want aluminum pods?
I just need a pod. That i can put my swivel mount on. Ill have the tweeters in my hands in a week or so

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I just need a pod. That i can put my swivel mount on. Ill have the tweeters in my hands in a week or so

Lmk what the specs are when you get em... I think I might have some black aluminum pods in my garage that I have never used and don't need.

Reactions: ToNasty

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I think I have a pair of these, the black ones. I'll check and let you know...

Edit: I know they aren't printed, but maybe they'll work...

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Please post some pics and info when you get them... I wish we had more guys using 3d printing on here. It's interesting stuff.
This pic is off Printed Acoustics FB, seems to be exactly what you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Please post some pics and info when you get them... I wish we had more guys using 3d printing on here. It's interesting stuff.

This pic is off Printed Acoustics FB, seems to be exactly what you are looking for.

Yes. He said i would need to send him my tweeter because he doesnt have specs for it but 90 for the pair with hardware. Yes please

1 - 20 of 49 Posts