DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
807 Posts
If you're feeling really adventurous, you can capture the model using free open source photogrammetry. Import the model into cad to create your own model, then send for 3D printing.
I wish I could have gotten this crap to work- never came out even close to usable for me :(

@op- can also toss them in a flatbed and make a cad/stl model to get printed/machiens out.

· Registered
4,515 Posts
Five minutes in Tinkercad View attachment 314591
And you’ve clearly used it before, please don’t make out anyone could do that in five minutes of opening the software, and he wants it to replicate his factory pod, so complex shapes, location pins, contours of factory metalwork

It’s far from a five minute job for a well practised 3D designer, not sure why you think it would be easy for him to open the software and design a good 3D enclosure 🙈

with regular use I use fusion 360 and even then I forget stuff that I need to use with regularity and often end up referring to the Internet or guides

· Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
883 Posts
Yeah, I used Fusion 360 to design my tweeter pods and it took me a week to get it right and 3 sets of messed up prototypes. The learning curve for these software packages is steep.

Reactions: Jheitt142

· Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
883 Posts
Probably will not be useful to most as they are for SEAS Prestige 27TFFNC/G H1396, but I'll dig up my file and share on Google Drive

· Premium Member
2021 Camaro 2SS
883 Posts
ones designed for slightly larger tweeters would actually be great as they can be repurposed for small midrange/wide bands and tweeters alike
I don't know how to make a generic one...but in case anyone does want the SEAS ones, here is the link

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.