DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, so this morning when starting up my car (21 Accord) I quickly noticed no audio and my remote for the DSP not showing lights

Confirmed getting 14v into the ground and power connector, it worked last night after a little tune session, only thing changed was the turn on delay, increased to 8s from 1s, not sure if this would cause it to not turn on at all, but what would you guys think?

· Registered
5,754 Posts
Contact R-F. If they still have any in stock the last I checked a friend paid between $250-$275 for a completely new replacement PCB. That was a few years back, tho'. Or you can check into an electronics repair facility. Unfortunately it might be time to step up to another DSP.

I actually really liked this DSP, but the software and hardware connection did have its quirks and issues.

· Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Contact R-F. If they still have any in stock the last I checked a friend paid between $250-$275 for a completely new replacement PCB. That was a few years back, tho'. Or you can check into an electronics repair facility. Unfortunately it might be time to step up to another DSP.

I actually really liked this DSP, but the software and hardware connection did have its quirks and issues.
I'll give that a shot, thanks for the info!

This was my first DSP, super easy to use for me, didn't have any quirks or anything weird to do

It is an old unit and obv couldn't last forever, but a great intro into DSPs

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.