·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

4 NIB Sundown Audio SA-8 V2 8 inch subwoofers

1 pair Hybrid Audio L3SE with box 9.5/10

Condition of all items:

They are all NIB only one has been open to look at and ogle over. These things are sooooo friggin sweet. I really want to use all 4 but just cant and make my install work so I am doing the next best thing and going to order 4 of the SD-8's

The L3SE's have been pro installed and are being pro removed. I loved them but I can't use them in my new install without building pillars and I am not willing to do that right now and I just cant see sitting on nice equiptment like this not using it. I don't have to sell but if I get good money for them I will.

Total Price: :

I am looking for $150 shipped each or $550 for all, would like to sell in pairs or all 4 only I would rather not risk ending up with a single sub.

The L3SE's I would like $380 shipped for them.

Shipping Terms: :

I will ship to you in orginal packaging which I can assure you is solid.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I will get you guys pics of the sealed boxes when I get home if you realllllly need them. I will also post the 1 open box.

Additional info:

They only trade I would be interested in is if somebody wants to buy and have shipped to me 4 SD-8's or 2 and cash or if somebody just happens to have some NIB Scan Speak tweets. These ones

The Madisound Speaker Store

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I have the L3v2 and was wondering if the se version sound better? Do you have any experience w the L3v2? BTW, I have both the D3004 and HAT L1v2 and I like the Scanspeak better.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I liked the L3's but I never got them tuned and eq'd so I never got to hear their full potential. I would love to use them again. I think I will have good luck with the scan speaks.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah I have run 10's and just wanna do something different with this build otherwise I would just run the RE SE's 10's I already have in a really nice box.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pending Sale of the L3's. Really wanted to get rid of the SA-8's more. These things are sick somebody has to want them. Help me buy some SD's

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Ok, Kriszilla the L3 SE's paid for and shipped with a tracking # in your inbox. Now lets get these SA-8's sold so I can get my SD's Make me some offers.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm glad your happy with them, take good care of my babies. pics are being sent to the people that were asking for them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.