DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I've got for sale threads going on multiple sites. Is there anyway I can look at them all or at least the text all at once? "I'm here for the gangbang."

·
Registered
39 Posts
You mean like, tiling your display?
I think Vista/Win7 has some nice tiling features. The larger our monitors get, the better our window management needs to be. Doesn't seem like it has caught up yet.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You mean like, tiling your display?
I think Vista/Win7 has some nice tiling features. The larger our monitors get, the better our window management needs to be. Doesn't seem like it has caught up yet.
I wasn't really specific with what I wanted. I guess I want diyma to combine with caraudio.com, sounddomain and car audio classifieds so I can look at all my f/s threads at once, lol.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
so you want to move all the thread you have on multiple forums in to one viewable page? As if they were all listed on one forum?

no

impossible unless all web site admins share hosting info and someone created a script that would do this.
No real eason to do it however.

ANT

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
so you want to move all the thread you have on multiple forums in to one viewable page? As if they were all listed on one forum?

no

impossible unless all web site admins share hosting info and someone created a script that would do this.
No real eason to do it however.

ANT
ANT'S NOT DOWN WITH THE GANGBANG? J/k man, I understand...I'm happy with batch files and alt/tab.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts