DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
nice find. Too bad they dont share prices without going through email. I dont need anything....probably will buy something anyway depending on the prices they get back to me on. 900/5 thinkin

Edit: seems this is an actual in-the-store deal and not online. Sucks as the price quotes were excellent at 50% off.

You also have to have the item installed there and you pay for install.

·
Registered
19 Posts
yeah man...i'm really tempted to buy a focal comp set....been looking for some for a little while...want to but not sure whether to get a k2 set, or get a polyglass set.....polyglass are a little less expensive compared to the k2power...but how will they sound compared....decisions are tough man!!! lol

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Edit: seems this is an actual in-the-store deal and not online. Sucks as the price quotes were excellent at 50% off.

You also have to have the item installed there and you pay for install.
Ah weak. I was actually able to place a rather large order online and got 50% off everything...but that was at around 1am this morning...looks like they stopped that quick! So yeah...deal is dead. Keeping my fingers crossed that my order won't get cancelled.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Ah weak. I was actually able to place a rather large order online and got 50% off everything...but that was at around 1am this morning...looks like they stopped that quick! So yeah...deal is dead. Keeping my fingers crossed that my order won't get cancelled.
Wow you will have to let us know if they honor the order, that is crazy!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright, I feel like I'm going crazy here, but the Al & Ed Website is now letting you place online orders again and at discounts all greater than 50% (although compared to when I ordered last time, it just looks like the base price increased...so although the percent discount is greater, the after-sale price is the same...go figure).

Here's the unfortunate part for Southern California residents: Al & Eds won't ship here since they have B&M stores. I don't understand this because last night when I ordered they allowed it and I live in Los Angeles. Again...go figure...

Anyway, I hope this works for you folks.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Doesn't Work in Texas. I see the coupon but it won't apply

1 - 10 of 10 Posts