DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
$15 shipping on two RCA cables and two fuse holders is on the high side

I am sorry you feel this expensive but If you plug in 3 lbs in to the UPS shipping calculator you will see that $15 is very accurate.

Florida to Arizona.
We cannot control the UPS rates and, we have never had much luck with USPS.

ANT

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Shipping is just flat out expensive PERIOD. Has nothing to do with Diyma/Ant! Get over it/used to it/accept it people!

and yes.....usps sucks! as reliable as New England weather!

·
Registered
151 Posts
This shipping thing isn't bad at all. I bought 8 rca's, a tool kit and a spool of 12ga. Being in Canada free shipping is non existent. $41.00 to ship this stuff is awesome, thanks Ant for the great deal. Diyma great job, and awesome site to learn and have for reference.

Thanks from your brother in the north

Lymen

·
Registered
977 Posts
the money has to go somewhere ;) Maybe Ant will make it %30 off and free shipping instead?

Me? I'll try to support my community when I can
No not you. I agree with you lol. The guys complaining is kind of who I was trying to cover with my stating that they may be used to paying no shipping.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
This shipping thing isn't bad at all. I bought 8 rca's, a tool kit and a spool of 12ga. Being in Canada free shipping is non existent. $41.00 to ship this stuff is awesome, thanks Ant for the great deal. Diyma great job, and awesome site to learn and have for reference.

Thanks from your brother in the north

Lymen
Yeah.. Unfortunately, UPS rapes you guys on the duties..
Thanks for the order, and glad I could help!
A
NT

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
I must be retarded. I had a large order but can't find where to put the discount code. Maybe it's because I'm using my phone. Oh well, I didn't need most of it anyway.
The 'My Cart' link in the upper right is white letters on a white background. Left-click and drag across the top of the page to highlight everything and you'll see it.

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
I must be retarded. I had a large order but can't find where to put the discount code. Maybe it's because I'm using my phone. Oh well, I didn't need most of it anyway.

I extended the code for you but there seems to be an issue with the cart links.
You can see your cart here, and that, is where you will see the option to enter the code.

Shopping Cart

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
I extended the code for you but there seems to be an issue with the cart links.
You can see your cart here, and that, is where you will see the option to enter the code.

Shopping Cart
That's awesome, thank you so much! I'm on a 6 hour road trip but I'll try it right now from my phone. If that doesn't work I'll try it from the laptop tonight in the hotel. I've been looking forward to trying out that sound deadening and I'm going with two amp kits because the 00 wire does not fit under my side trim well. Thanks again.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm just hoping a can find a couple grommets to fit around that 00! Decided to grab one pack of the alpha damp. Wish I had grabbed 2 or 3but just sent off 1500 to pay for plane tickets. A second pack of AD only added about 4 bucks shipping.

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
I just saw your paypal claim stating that the item was not as described.. I thought this odd since it has not shipped yet. So, I have to ask
If you were not happy with the prices, why did you pay them?

I responded to your claim on paypal. Our site did charge the wrong sales tax amount. It charged you tax on the total before the discount which it should not have done. It should only calculate tax on the amount after your 50% reduction.
So that, I offered to refund you on.

As far as shipping... Bro.. you ordered almost 70 worth of product. It has to ship in two boxes. $32 is exactly how much it should costs you.
You can always make the drive and pick it up if you want.

Either way, please respond to the paypal claim so I know if I need to refund you on the extra tax you paid, or refund the whole things and sell your items to someone else.

ANT
I don't know why I didn't realize I was being overcharged until after I paid. Sorry I didn't catch your mistake right away. All I wanted to do was cancel my order but Paypal is as gay as the day is long. Do whatever you want. I don't give a sh*t

·
Registered
12 Posts
i waited for this deal to happen a few days before the actual date... and i missed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ............ sigh.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Well..got my order..wires wrong color and some items are missing...am I stuck with the silver and how do I go about getting my 3 missing items?

·
Registered
977 Posts
I ordered silver and got silver. In a roll. When I ordered it before the sale the blue wire was gone or near gone.

At least u got Ur silver 15-20 bux cheaper lol

Btw got both my sale purchase items it is.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts