DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I bought 100 and it's WAY too much. Hell 50 is way too much, but anyways. Just got it yesterday. NIB. This is NOT B-stock product. I just don't buy that stuff. SS sells the 40sq.ft. for $85 plus shipping which is around $15, so that's $100 total. I'm asking $85 shipped for this, and it's 50sq.ft., not 40.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
87DXHatch said:
Thickness? It seems difficult to beat eD's $1/foot for eDead v1, though it's 40 mils...
65 mils, no nasty asphalt either. I have use dbaout 300sq.ft. of e-dead in the past, I'll never use it again, or any other asphalt-based product.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Why the eDead hate? I've used ~120 feet of it with no ill effects what-so-ever... how come you dislike asphault based stuff so much? I'm curious, as you're not the first to mention it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First and foremost, the hellacious smell. It never seemed to alleviate itself from the vehicle. Second, with time and heat cycles, the adhesive properties diminish over time. Third, they just never seemed to work well for me no matter what I did.

PRoduct is sold by the way.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ok, I was just curious. I never had any smell when I used the eDead, but I guess everyone's experiences are different. Peace to you my fellow man!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.