Product Brand & Model:
Dynaudio MW162 and MD142

Condition of all items:

Used, very good condition.

Total Price: :

$450

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping extra CONTUS
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I had a thread up a while ago to sell just the crossovers and 142s. I've since found a good deal on the Esotar 650 so the 162s are for sale too. I'm thoroughly happy with this set, I can't imagine anything sounding better but this hobby is an obsession so I'm going with the Esotar line. This is the most life-like sound I've ever heard in car audio. The crossovers are sold so this is for someone who is going active. I would prefer to keep the mids and midbasses as a set if possible. More info on the mids can be found in the old thread: http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/113351-dynaudio-md142-esotec-362-crossover.html

The mids are very happy at 6,000hz. They will complement any tweeter.

Price is firm, as you can see I'm selling the set for only $150 more than I was selling just the mids for. This is less than half price from an authorized dealer for 5 month old Dyns with some warranty left. They were bought from Niebur3 on here, an authorized dealer who will vouch for their authenticity.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$200 for the mids, $250 for the MB. I'm going to try and keep them together at least for a while. If they haven't sold in a few weeks, the GF is going to be getting some nice speakers in her car or rear fill in mine.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If both of you guys want these things, consider them separated. Price is plus shipping as stated, not sure how that would work out to Austrailia.

For the mids, read the link in the first post. They're in great condition, no scuffs or dents but they're satin black to match the inside of my car and half of the serial number got ripped off due to the velcro that was on the back. I kept the velcro with the serial stuck to it and Niebur3 who sold them do me can vouch for their authenticity.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Only picture I have at the moment. Here it is before I painted it during installation.

·
Registered
5,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I would have to look into shipping out of the country. Never done it before. If it's not too big of a pain in the ass I might do it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im very interesting in the dynaudio MD 142 midrange. how much you want for it
and meet you haft way to pickup im in orange county 7143609927 please call
edison

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.