Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

With my job I have precious little time to get by the post office. I want to make one trip and ship eveything. I have decided to extend this sale through the weekend. Everything that is sold will ship Monday. If everything happens to sell by Thursday, I will ship on Friday instead.

Denford (RFX-8250): This is a SQ head unit that needs no introduction. I have personally gone to the trouble of anodizing the face black and silkscreening the letters back on to give it a MUCH classier/cleaner look IMHO. I paid $575 for this (search here if you want to confirm) before it was modified. It WILL play CD-R discs and WILL connect directly to Zapco amp via symbilink (don't worry, it has standard RCA's as well).

Denon DSV-1: The Denon Power Meter. It goes great hand-in-hand with the Denford unit above, but connects via RCA (it is pass through so you don't lose any RCA outputs) so it can be used with ANY head-unit to add some class and that old-school analogue look. This is the black DSV-1 and is much harder to find than the silver version.

Hybrid Audio L8's: Killer 8" midbass. I purchased these directly from Scott B. and they are in perfect shape. I borrowed the photos below from "The Drake's" fs thread, but mine are identical...they are just in my doors right now. Coming out tonight if payment is received and shipping tomorrow. :D

Infinity Beta Digital 300: This is the ultimate amp for midbass in a 3-way setup or for subs. It puts out 250wx2 @ 4ohm, 500wx2 @ 2ohm, and 1000wx1 @ 4ohm bridged! I was going to use this to power the Kappa's above but didn't do my measuring and can fit neither. It will not work for mids in a 2-way setup because it's frequency response only goes to like 350hz, but if you have serious power needs in a small footprint...this is your amp. A previous owner did paint the heatsink black, but this does not affect performance at all.

Condition of all items:

All items are gently used and well cared for.

Total Price: :

Denford RFX-8250: $500 shipped
Denon DSV-1: $300 shipped
HAT L8: $275 shipped
Infinity Beta D300: $250 shipped (that is $0.25 per watt!!!)

Package Deals:
Denford/Denon Combo: $775 shipped

I will do other "combo's", but that will be settled via pm.

Shipping Terms: :

Included for CONUS. All others, pricing will be settled via PM.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Trades:

The only trades I will consider are for a: JBL MS8, small footprint 5-channel amp, Hertz HL70's.

Thanks for looking and I will be checking in periodically while pulling stuff from my car.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CBR44 SOLD!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,686 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Great price on the l8's, i'd pick em up if i had the money.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Perfects are sold!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Planning to head to Wal-Mart in a bit for boxes, buy this stuff people!!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Late night bump. I'll check this thread again in the morning. If anything has sold, I'll carry it with me to work and box/ship it when I go to post office.

Only exception is the HAT L8's, I will honor the pricing but they are still in the doors, so they would ship out later in the week (although I may extend the sale if I have to make a second run to the post office).

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Evening bump.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price drop on Infinity Beta to $200 shipped CONUS!!

I'm not looking to budge on pricing much, but I will entertain offers if you're interested and try to work something out.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.