DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The sales flyer:
6ave 2-Days Warehouse Sale

If they have any of this stuff in stock those are incredible prices. If they have the PDX amp, the Alpine Nav, Ipod nano 8gb, Asus notebook, Canon SLR, Onkyo 7.1 hit me up and I will paypal you the money immediately.

Springfield
22 Route 22 West
Springfield, N.J. 07081
Phone: 973-467-3905

Sun: 10:00am - 7:00pm

·
Registered
242 Posts
6th Ave is a legit place. It's very well regarded online. They just move so much stock due to internet sales that they inevitably rack up some serious amount of returns, broken boxes, etc. Obviously it's going to be YMMV with regards to stock, but they're going to have some good selection I bet.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
6th Ave is a legit place. It's very well regarded online. They just move so much stock due to internet sales that they inevitably rack up some serious amount of returns, broken boxes, etc. Obviously it's going to be YMMV with regards to stock, but they're going to have some good selection I bet.
That sounds about right:D

·
Registered
112 Posts
Absolutely insane pricing

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Do they carry the Pioneer P99? I think I got my DEx-P1 from them years ago....one of my early and 1st mail order car audio purchases back in like '99?

·
Registered
27 Posts
It's a whole new set of crap. You really just have to go walk around and see.

Some of the stuff is refurbs / factory repairs, some of the stuff is returns, some is floor models, some is probably stuff that should go back for repair, etc.

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
but pay attention to bottom of the AD.... 1 item, 1 of a kind, etc.. to telling what your getting:eek:

·
Premium Member
730 Posts
1 ITEM per person.... means you can ONLY buy 1 thing at the given price

sounds like fun, lol

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'd like to hear about what people get. And damn it I want that Alpine 4-channel for $100.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts