A). Function: 10/10, cosmetic: 8/10 - very minor blemishes
B). Function: 10/10, cosmetic: 8/10 - very minor blemishes
C). Function: 10/10, cosmetic: 6/10 - installation rash on one corner

Total Price: :
A). $225
B). $225
C). $150

Shipping Terms: :
Free shipping to CONUS and to my armed forces brethren serving overseas (APO). Everyone else pays actual shipping.

Pictures:

125.4:

500.1:

500.1:

500.1:

125.2:

125.2:

125.2:

Additional info:

I pulled these from my car a week ago. They were used to power my 3-way active + sub setup. I got a deal on some JL amps that fit my small car better. They are ready to ship from Oklahoma, insured for purchase price and will be well-packed like I would want my own gear treated. I will ship them the business day following receipt of your PayPal funds and send you a tracking number.

The 125.4 and 500.1 power/remote wire connection philips-head screws were goobered up from the previous owner so I replaced them with metric hex-drive set screws. I will include the matching allen-key/wrench.

Feel free to post questions here or PM. If you want to call and discuss on the phone, PM your number.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recommend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 125.4 and 125.2 are sold to Foreman. Thank you sir.

500.1 is still available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.