DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
NM, for some reason it put in 4 speakers. Shipping is now 57 which is still a lot to me, but I said if it was half I'd pull the trigger. I just made the purchse, and I have no idea what I'm going to do with 2 15" woofers.

·
Registered
383 Posts
You can use them to shake your oatmeal from Organic Oatmeal | Healthy Oatmeal Gluten Free Oatmeal Steel cut oatmeal :laugh:

I'm sure you'll find a use, if you don't put them in your car you can always get a plate amp and build a box to use them at home. What home theater doesn't need 2 15" subs? Your neighbors can enjoy the movie with you!
One that's already got an 18 in 24 cubic feet :) It will be finished tomorrow.

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/diy-home-pro-audio/144147-had-few-drinks-last-night-made-impulse-buy.html

·
Registered
140 Posts
$6 for $29 tools!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Oh,but $17 shipping.......no thank you,I'd spend $30 on amazon for the same tools just not to be ripped off on shipping!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
$6 for $29 tools!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Oh,but $17 shipping.......no thank you,I'd spend $30 on amazon for the same tools just not to be ripped off on shipping!!!
Shipping levels off around $20 even if you order a whole bunch of stuff, so order more to make shipping worth i!

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Alpha Damp is not part of Ant's clearance stock cuz it is and will continue to be available for sale.
The rest of it though he's done producing and selling.
So get what you can now of everything else while he still has product on the shelf.
Once it's gone, it's gone.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi ANT,
I bought a pair of subs and would like to add rca cables to save on shipping. I have not received any reply to emails yet but want to catch you before the subs ship. Please check your emails or let me know if/how I can proceed.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Hi ANT,
I bought a pair of subs and would like to add rca cables to save on shipping. I have not received any reply to emails yet but want to catch you before the subs ship. Please check your emails or let me know if/how I can proceed.

Thanks

Shoot me an email
[email protected]

·
Registered
383 Posts
Any reviews? I hear they're SPL woofer so I'm guessing a giant box to sound decent for 15s? I can't find too much on them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Got my stuff! Thanks, glad I could help. RCA's look very nice and that trim removal kit is a great value. I have a similar kit from Matco or Mac, cost $30, is red, and doesn't have as many tools in it.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts