DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Gentleman,

So, assuming I have everything wired properly in network shouldn't I be able to use the balance adjustment for the fronts(tweets) and rears (mids)? I'm only given the option of left and right. Is the only way to raise and lowed the tweets and mids in the source level mode?

I decide to double check my work and noticed when the tweets were wired to my amp I was getting a signal in said tweets although the tweets rcas were not plugged in the amp or rca. This is not normal right? Clearly I'm missing something?

I will check my work again...in meantime any advice would greatly appreciated.

thank you

·
Registered
6,376 Posts
Check the amp, some 4ch will run off one pair of RCA for all 4ch. Some have a switch and some just do it if the others are not there....some don't do it at all.

I run STD mode so not sure, and the manual is not that clear. That stuff starts on page 55. You can EQ for L and R independently so you can change the level there to a point. In STD mode that balance screen lets me balance and fade at the same time, but may not in NW mode. You have to run NW to get all the xover frequencies it has.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm certaintly in network mode. I have a 5 ch amp with a pair of rca inputs for the front (tweets), rear (mids) and sub. I looked again and I can still see nothing wrong but end up getting a error mid r ch when auto eqing. I'm going to try again tomorrow hopefully with a fresh part of eyes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts