DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, tore the car apart before filming a walk through. Has HAT Imagine I6's in concrete kick panels, P99, L1 Pro R2's in stock dash location, Kicker CVX10 in a Kicker preloaded ported box, and Kicker ZX1000.1, ZX450.2 and ZX200.2

Pink Floyd - Signs Of Life

Pink Floyd - Have A Cigar

Antal Dorati - Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture - Recorded in 1960? Cd skips right at the end

Trivium - Kirisute Gomen - Distorts right on the first note, keep in mind, the mids were damaged for all of these videos

Skrillex, Foreign Beggars and Bare Noize - Scatta

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Sorry, tore the car apart before filming a walk through. Has HAT Imagine I6's in concrete kick panels, P99, L1 Pro R2's in stock dash location, Kicker CVX10 in a Kicker preloaded ported box, and Kicker ZX1000.1, ZX450.2 and ZX200.2
I'm thinking this means there won't be a daytime walk-thru.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I could throw a video together this weekend, as soon as I find my camera charger. I could show the kick panels in great detail, since I know thats what Req really wants to see lol. The kick panels and custom RCA's are all thats really left of the original install.

I will also be putting a video together walking through what I'm working on right now, and the plans for this car. Keep in mind, this next build is going to be very slow. Veerrryyyy slow. My wife told me to go ahead and do everything I really want to do, reguarless of timeframe or cost. So, its going to be fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts