Last night I went to install a DDIN touchscreen head unit in my wife's 1999 expedition without Mach system. When I got the factory unit out I realized I ordered the wrong wiring kit. In a rush to get it installed for her birthday I said screw it and cut the factory plugs off and soldered the factory wires to the new head unit wires. When I cut the wires I made the huge mistake of not disconnecting the battery. It put off a little arc when I cut the wires and popped some fuses. After all the work was done I replaced the fuses and the new head unit had no power. Today I got the right wiring harness to integrate the factory amp, reconnected the factory plugs and plugged in the new wiring kit and still no power. Plugged in the factory deck and no power. With the factory deck installed driving home with the headlights on the factory deck was illuminated but the screen had no power and no sound. I replaced every fuse in the fuse box just in case. Also the cd changer in the center console has no power either. The factory amp is a pain in the ass to get to, so I guess what I am asking is if It is possible that I damaged the amp and that is why I am getting no power or if anyone has any suggestions on what to do next?