·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

a/d/s/ 312RS 12" DVC subwoofer
Orion HCCA6 (a/d/s/ 336)

Condition of all items:

312RS is 9.5/10 (front is perfect but magnet decal has some scuffs from workbench)
HCCA6's are 8/10 (mounting points a little distressed since they are plastic)

Total Price: :

312RS $125 shipped/paypalled
HCCAS $80 shipped/paypalled

Shipping Terms: :

Double boxed and free!

Pictures:

Additional info:

I have owned everything since new and always take excellent care of my gear. The 312RS was only used for a couple of months and the 6's for about 1 year. The sub comes double boxed with all original packaging, an extra magnet boot, T/S spec sheet and an MDF mounting ring. The 6's are loose and the terminals had wire soldered to them. All are pre-DEI and 100% operationally sound.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
In case it matters, I bought the sub at the dealer that I worked at and the 6's came from ads-speakers on the Ebay.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
that is a real deal sub there! just awesome :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My teething 5 month old is sucking the life out of me bump.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This sub is a D4. I don't believe that they ever made a D2, at least not before the DEI debacle.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
312 - $110 shipped
6's - $65 shipped

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have gotten multiple PM's and I have replied to all of them but no one seems to follow through, as if there is some kind of communication issue. So anyway, these are still available and if you are interested, feel free to email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All sold for now, but there is still a lot more in the closet. Thanks for looking!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts