1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

A/D/S 641is -- Boston Acoustics SL80 -- Critical Mass ss5 -- Pyle PLG8.3

Condition of all items:

All work well, except when you move the cone back and forth on one of the critical mass's it has a small amount of resistance it's not suppose to, but it still sounds okay.

Total Price: :

$165 for the ADS shipped.
$65 shipped for the Boston Acoustics SL80
$60 shipped for Critical Mass
Pyle's are for local pick-up in Nashua, NH

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: -

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do those ss5s have a terminal for both the tweeter and woofer?
The tweeter and woofer are on one circuit.
There are two pairs of connected pins.
This might be done in case some one wanted to easily separate them, I'm not sure.
Just to make sure you know, I'll repeat that one of the coaxials has voice coil rub. It more or less doesn't affect the sound (from what I can tell) because it rubs on the upward motion after about 2-3 mm away from the resting position.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts