DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
You can have both for the price of shipping, and if they end up working, send me $50. No risk to you; I'll trust your rep as a long time member here. How's that for a sales pitch :)
PM sent my friend :)

Ge0

·
Registered
274 Posts
Well, shipping a massive amount of equipment across the country turned out to be cost prohibitive so I am parting everything out. Have reached out to the people who've shown interest previously. Amps will take time for me to test. I'll get other pricing up and some of the items (Aura NS6, LPG tweeters, Peerless TC9) I may hold on to.

I'd like to sell these first (tested):
$75 local - 12" Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D
$75 + shipping - OZ Audio 180cs (Supermans)
$75 + shipping - Infinity EMIT
Dougie can you send me spme pictures of the oz speakers? If they are good ill buy them from you!

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
Update on the part out:

Available Thru 7/5 then they go on eBay
12" Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1D - $75 local pick up
OZ Audio 180cs (Mids Only) - $75 + Shipping
a/d/s/ 300i 4x6 plates + a/d/s/ CS700 - $100 + Shipping
a/d/s/ Power Plate 120 (x2) $150 + Shipping for both (tested working 7/2/2020)
$200 + Shipping for the 2 amps and 2 pairs of speakers (~ $40 shipping via 2x flat rate boxes)
Infinity EMIT - $75 + Shipping

Dibs Called / Pending Testing
a/d/s/ 860MX
US 5600X

Sold
JBL MS-8 (Never opened, factory refurb)
Dayton UMM-6
Dayton RS28
Kenwood XR400-4

·
Registered
45 Posts
Wish I were local, I would take the Infinity Kappa Perfect.

I can give you$100 shipped but I'm sure shipping would be stupid on that thing if it is packed well.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Wish I were local, I would take the Infinity Kappa Perfect.

I can give you$100 shipped but I'm sure shipping would be stupid on that thing if it is packed well.

Sent using Tapatalk
I wish you were local, too LOL
Maybe it's just Amazon Prime skewing my perception, but shipping costs seems to have increased quite a bit compared to a few years ago.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If it can be packed safely and shipped for $50 I'll still take it.

See how much it would cost for the slowest / cheapest method. I have plenty of time so no rush.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
If it can be packed safely and shipped for $50 I'll still take it.

See how much it would cost for the slowest / cheapest method. I have plenty of time so no rush.

Sent using Tapatalk
I'm not optimistic, but I'll give it a shot. I'll need to find appropriate sized boxes, not sure if it's safer to ship mounted inside an enclosure and then "double boxed"

·
Registered
45 Posts
I'm not optimistic, but I'll give it a shot. I'll need to find appropriate sized boxes, not sure if it's safer to ship mounted inside an enclosure and then "double boxed"
Honestly Eminence and parts express ship heavier woofers all the time in cardboard boxes.

Maybe a square of uncut (no driver cut out) plywood and the woofer rear mounted to it. Couple of slat spacers on the sides screwed onto another piece of wood for the bottom. Then put into a cardboard box with padding. Plywood protects the cone / magnet / frame and cardboard keeps out the trash / dust and dirt.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Honestly Eminence and parts express ship heavier woofers all the time in cardboard boxes.

Maybe a square of uncut (no driver cut out) plywood and the woofer rear mounted to it. Couple of slat spacers on the sides screwed onto another piece of wood for the bottom. Then put into a cardboard box with padding. Plywood protects the cone / magnet / frame and cardboard keeps out the trash / dust and dirt.

Sent using Tapatalk
Honestly I'll probably just post it on Craigslist for $50 rather than finding spare wood and slat spacers, packing and shipping everything just to net an extra $25.

What's your zipcode? I'll get a rough estimate from USPS on Monday when I ship out other packages. IF I can keep shipping costs below $50, I'll at least consider it.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts