Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model: ^^^^^

Condition of all items: Amp is in excellent shape, 9/10 cosmetically and 10/10 mechanically. Does have a few small nics otherwise perfect. 40 x 8, has band pass crossovers on channels 3-6, :D. Comes with original box

Total Price: : $300 shipped

Shipping Terms: : Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice piece, any interest in a trade? I've got a ph30.2 that doesn't fit......where it needs to fit. I've got orig box, and the high level din cable adaptor. One of the plastic x-over switches has snapped but still works (I adjust it with a plastic screwdriver if necessary)

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry dude there's something wrong with my profile and I'll get the email message but the messages aren't showing up in my inbox on diyma....shoot me an email at [email protected] and we'll work out the details.....Also, if you happen to have the dimensions of the p840 would be great, as I don't want to run into the same problem I currently have. I'll shoot you back some pics when you send the email.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its all good. I may not be looking for a trade now as i have a hook up on 2 Mcintosh amps. So id be more willing to sell then anything

As for specs/dimensions. They are 40 x 8 @ 4 ohm, 60 x 8 @ 2 ohm, and 120 x 4 @ 4 ohm. Dimensions are 14.9 x 2 x 10.5. Anything else you need to know rape_ape? Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
Got a near visually flawless mc420 w/orig thick glass (not the newer thin glass) with a blown fet i'd be willing to trade. I also have the Original owner's manual and Warranty Cert, sorry box is gone....Tony at turbo (NJ Authorized MC service) quoted me $160 shipped for repair. Speaker wire got clipped and grounded in an accident and blew a fet on the output rail I'd be willing to Ship it to be fixed and have Tony ship it to you. We'd obviously have to talk about some cash or some extra gear.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Im picking up 2 Mcintosh amps tomorrow so im good on those. I may still be interested in the ads but im gonna see what rape_ape has to say first, thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.