1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

A/D/S PH30.2 6 channel beast, & A/D/S PQ 10

Condition of all items:

Both amps are in pretty good perfect working condition. Ph30 has a few scratches as seen in photos. Pq 10 just has mounting location scuffs.

Total Price: :

PH30.2 $450 shipped to CONUS
PQ 10 $200 shipped CONUS

Shipping Terms: :

Price includes shipping

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Will post pics once I get on my computer.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I wouldn't say they hate it but it has to be the right price and era.....pre DEI

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
People hate a/d/s stuff on here or what?
Not me! :D
I wouldn't say they hate it but it has to be the right price and era.....pre DEI
These are both pre DEI! Or at least the 10 is. The 10 is almost hard to pass up in its condition and the revised price! Luv to have it!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not me! :D

These are both pre DEI! Or at least the 10 is. The 10 is almost hard to pass up in its condition and the revised price! Luv to have it!
They are both pre DEI. The ph30 was $1,200 new. I can't see why a perfect working good condition one wouldn't be worth $360 shipped. Cheapest they sell for I've seen on eBay is $400. Plus it's got plenty of balls. And 6 channels and awesome crossovers.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
They are both pre DEI. The ph30 was $1,200 new. I can't see why a perfect working good condition one wouldn't be worth $360 shipped. Cheapest they sell for I've seen on eBay is $400. Plus it's got plenty of balls. And 6 channels and awesome crossovers.
Oh I agree completely! Not sure the younger generation on here knows how amazing the a/d/s amps were, and still are. Good luck man! Wish I had the coin at the moment I would snatch up the 10!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh I agree completely! Not sure the younger generation on here knows how amazing the a/d/s amps were, and still are. Good luck man! Wish I had the coin at the moment I would snatch up the 10!
Yeah I'm sure some of them might of never heard of A/D/S. I really didn't want to list these on eBay. I have the 30 running my hks165's active in my Honda but I got a new car and an audison lrx 5.1k to play with so these are just sitting in my closet.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Yeah I'm sure some of them might of never heard of A/D/S. I really didn't want to list these on eBay. I have the 30 running my hks165's active in my Honda but I got a new car and an audison lrx 5.1k to play with so these are just sitting in my closet.
Gotchya. I have a minty Alpine 3552 coming in, interested in a trade for the 10? I might pic it up later if still available.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
It was an a/d/s demo vehicle that got me into car audio. Always on the look out for the PX line.

GLWS

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Killer price on the PQ10, how the heck did it drop from 200 to 80 shipped?

If transaction fails I might consider it...its cheap and VERY NICE. Just got to replace the pots on a PQ8 for a member because one fell off and the others got stripped, and that sucker sounds sweet and LOUD for 80watts.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Pq10 sold!!

Ph30 still for sale. 6 channels!!! Plenty of power!! I would guess it's almost pushing 100x6 rms @ 4 ohms. Seems under rated.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts