DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, so my question is I have an audison dsp and a audio control lc7i..now I need to Kno how to wire everything together..I still have my factory HU and I have some 6.5" morel speakers I'm hooking up with 2 amps a 4 channel for the mids and tweets and then a mono for the subs..I jus need a good thorough explanation of how I should wire those..I have no high level inputs on my HU by the way 13' Honda Accord Sport .so no high level from the HU so I would either cut the speakers wires from the main harness and tap there or can I jus tap into the factory speaker wiring that's running to each speaker..I'll shut up and listen

·
Listener of Music
3,225 Posts
Run your car speaker wires (high level) to the lc7i.

If the rear speakers have a full range signal or the factory amp is in the back it will be easy to tap in.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Speaker output from your factory head unit or amplifier are high level outputs. Low level would be RCAs or digital output. Would think your audison dsp would have speaker level (line level and high level) inputs and you wouldn't need the lc7i.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Whichever Audison dsp you have can handle the high level signal and de-eq it flat so there’s no need for the lc7, now if this is your first rodeo I’ll suggest that you bring it to a professional and save the time and bad work that your gonna invest in the car but if you insist on doing it yourself I’ll be more than happy to help you. If the car is your daily driver I’ll suggest that you start with running all your wires first before even taking out the radio this way you still have music while you slowly progress.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts