1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
newtitan said:
dude your back yard is AWESOME

my kids would love that lol
Thanks for the compliment! Yeah, they, really, REALLY like it! :D

I'm hoping to finish up the backyard this spring/summer, once it stops raining and warms up. In the plans are landscaping (fruit trees, shrubs etc...), lawn & sprinklers, major paving (up to the shed, around the playground, and connecting the concrete patio to the rest of the yard....), jacuzzi (if I have sufficient funds), etc... I've already got outdoor speakers, the most important part! :p

I've been reading this forum for some time now, and have learned an incredible amount. It's funny how the more you learn, the less you really feel like you know....

FYI, just received an order from Rick and will be be getting started on my next car audio project: my buddy's '05 STi. Will be posting pictures, so that gallery will soon be updated. Hope to use alot of what I've learned here to make that system the best it can be!

Seeya!
-SJ

p.s. - more props goes to Rick and Raamaudio. Rick is the MAN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
man I need to get one of those swing sets lol, i saw one at costco this weekend, but that buildup seems like and ordeal, and wifey wants some crazy waterfall structure???

we are "discussing" the removal of the brick fireplace (of course me the guy doesnt want to lose it, but well see lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.