DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
he apparently believes that is 2 ohm mono stable. oops, might work for a short time, but destroy the amp. think he should stick to medical devices. lol

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he apparently believes that is 2 ohm mono stable. oops, might work for a short time, but destroy the amp. think he should stick to medical devices. lol
Unbelievable.
I sent him a message detailing exactly what it's maximum power output is and he still got it wrong!

[email protected] bridged
[email protected]

Here's what he's got now:

Precision Power if you are not familiar with, has made it's name in car stereo competitions for years because they have such high power output, low distortion, and can be bridged to 2ohm Therefore this amp could easily produce 600 wattsX2 just by bridging the amplifier with more speakers, still with a super low THD. This amp is in EXCELLENT condition, the pictures show any imperfections. Don't pass this up as they just don't make Car Amplifiers of this quality any more!!! Will also throw in a Phoenix Gold Power (Real Gold Plated) Fuse Block.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
OMG.....I am LMFAO on this one......

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
I just sent a message to him and he go back pretty quick. This is what I sent:
You have errors listed with the wattage. Correct info is 150x2 into 4ohms, 300x2 into 2ohms, 600 watts into 4ohms. It is not designed or rated for 1ohm stereo or 2ohms bridged like you have listed.

He just sent this back: hey I appreciate the info and will make the changes when i get home...thank you!!!

- dallasmedicaldevices

Maybe he got the point? Let's see if he changes it.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just sent a message to him and he go back pretty quick. This is what I sent:
You have errors listed with the wattage. Correct info is 150x2 into 4ohms, 300x2 into 2ohms, 600 watts into 4ohms. It is not designed or rated for 1ohm stereo or 2ohms bridged like you have listed.

He just sent this back: hey I appreciate the info and will make the changes when i get home...thank you!!!

- dallasmedicaldevices

Maybe he got the point? Let's see if he changes it.
Glad you did it.
If I contacted him again, it would have just pissed him off. :p
I'll go check it again in awhile.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like he finally got it right.
Good job to those of us that contacted him.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

Here is his latest now:

Precision Power if you are not familiar with, has made it's name in car stereo competitions for years because they have such high power output with low distortion. Rated at 150x2 into 4ohms, 300x2 into 2ohms, 600 watts into 4ohms just by bridging the amplifier with more speakers, still with a super low THD. This amp is in EXCELLENT condition, the pictures show any imperfections. Don't pass this up as they just don't make Car Amplifiers of this quality any more!!! Will also throw in a Phoenix Gold Power (Real Gold Plated) Fuse Block.

Thanks everyone for the additional information!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I actually bought this amp from this guy, and after a little dusting it looks and sounds great! I Have this running my 8" sub. When my grandson gets this amp I can tell him this story about the 1200 watt a600.2 :)

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I actually bought this amp from this guy, and after a little dusting it looks and sounds great! I Have this running my 8" sub. When my grandson gets this amp I can tell him this story about the 1200 watt a600.2 :)
Great!
Looks like there's another A600.2 and an even more rare A1200.2 up now on ebay.

Anyway, the more ARTS on diyma the better! :D
Now, it's your obligation to post a bunch of pics of it so we all can see it better; once you hit five posts of course.

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
I have a juiced a600.2. Runs a little hot and it's not an everyday amp. However a a1200.2 is bEtter than that a600.2 I have.

·
the darkside is loud
6,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a juiced a600.2. Runs a little hot and it's not an everyday amp. However a a1200.2 is bEtter than that a600.2 I have.
Chris,
What's a juiced A600.2?
Pics?

Bret
PPI-ART COLLECTOR

1 - 14 of 14 Posts