DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This amp, with exception to 3 tiny little nicks that are almost too small to photograph, is otherwise absolutely mint!! Usually you will see scuffed clear coats that upon close examination look like crap despite the fact that the finish may not have any nicks or scratches. Not on this one. The clearcoat is perfect.

Given the nature of the condition of this amp (truly one of the nicest I have ever owned) I must ask no less than $240 shipped. I think that a bargain for the diehard PPI collectors that demand the absolute best.

The insides are pristine as well, as far as I can tell, there was never any work done to the amp, board and circuits are original. There was a PPI factory seal on there which I removed (dumb ass) because I wanted to compare this one to another A404.2 that I own. No differences between the two (now that I removed the sticker that is so valued by diehard collectors, dumb ass that I am!)

The amp does include plugs although they are not pictured.

First come first serve!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Why does photobucket keep removing pics??

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks buddy. You would have to see it in person to truly appreciate the crispiness of it..

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD! Got close to my asking price.. The buyer has an absolute mint A204.2 that he is asking $200 for if anyone is interested. He is a new member here and can't post his ad yet, asked me to throw that out there for him..

Sounds like a dude that's on the up and up PM me if interested..

I may be looking to sell my other A404.2 which is close to this one in terms of condition. Has a few nicks to the very top edges of the end plates only (very minor, easy fix.)

There was one small nick to the heatsink on the triangular portion that was touched up, can't be seen in pics..

I am asking $200 plus Paypal and shipping for that one, the factory seal is intact.. I give it a 8.5 or 9 out of 10. Clearcoat and graphics are perfect. Will send pics to anyone interested..

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
pm sent... got pics of the other A404.2?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts