1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my dual monos and zelos

DM1.jpg
DM2.jpg

·
Banned
158 Posts
Oh just look at it! Would you look at it! Set it up so pretty for the pictures. Just look at it! Must be so proud! Wow, did ya look at it! Look!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh just look at it! Would you look at it! Set it up so pretty for the pictures. Just look at it! Must be so proud! Wow, did ya look at it! Look!
thanks, glad you like

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks again

·
Registered
365 Posts
What vehicle are they going in and how do you plan to set them up speaker wise ? What amps are you replacing ?

·
1,740 Posts
They truly are friggen magnificent...
Any chance you could pull them out of the plastic so I can really jerk off? (I mean have a good look)

I'd also like to know what vehicle they will be going into... and what speakers you will be pairing them to?

Reactions: Sam Spade

·
Registered
2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 M/T
124 Posts
This looks like a $50,000 build, hope all your equipment matches this along with the sound deadening your doing, I would love to hear these, please do and share a build log. What head unit are you running?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
better pics for you truthhz
DM3.jpg
DM4.jpg
DM5.jpg

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I'd also like to know what vehicle they will be going into...
Well, he did just have that gorgeous Fastback built. But, with the straight pipes on that sucker maybe not a great candidate for this gear.

Ge0

Reactions: Sam Spade and Holmz

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
dude just go away, you are not relevant on this forum and at the end of the day you are a sad excuse of a human, your antics are weak.just walk away and get a life. Jesus loves u

Reactions: Holmz and SkizeR

·
Registered
465 Posts
In all seriousness they are beautiful! Tell us what the build is and vehicle? And by all means you gotta do a build log!

·
Registered
2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 M/T
124 Posts
These amps are 7k each , sounds like a build for a person with zero money issues

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I very much appreciate high sound / build quality gear Porsche. Unfortunately I fear these amps cross the line into over priced gimmick. I admit I have never heard them so can't make a fair assessment. But, in your words what makes these so [email protected] good?

Can you hear the difference between 0.01% and 0.001% distortion an amp adds to your music? I would think the distortion produced by the best loudspeakers you can buy which is a factor of 10x greater would dominate.

Ge0

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
I very much appreciate high sound / build quality gear Porsche. Unfortunately I fear these amps cross the line into over priced gimmick. I admit I have never heard them so can't make a fair assessment. But, in your words what makes these so [email protected] good?

Can you hear the difference between 0.01% and 0.001% distortion an amp adds to your music? I would think the distortion produced by the best loudspeakers you can buy which is a factor of 10x greater would dominate.

Ge0
These medium good speakers are around ~0.001 to 0.01 dB THD:

The 18Wu was even better from memory??

So at some point the low distortion amps require low distortion speakers, and these high end builds are nice to see... so I wish Porsche well with it.

While those Abyss look stunning, and I would like a set... my amps are probably not much worse, and the vehicle makes a huge different in noise.
And I suspect that the abyss also do not hiss like a pit full of vipers.

Reactions: Sam Spade
1 - 20 of 97 Posts