DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know why you can't access secondskinaudio.com?

Its requiring a password to gain access to the website. I was really wanting to purchase some product but it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to now.

Any information on how to make a purchase would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance.

·
Online Consultant
349 Posts
Our website is down at the moment and that is the reason you are getting that message.

I don't have any access to the backend of the site or I would be trying to fix it or at the very least hitting it with a hammer...

So I do want to apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can get the site back up as soon as possible.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Our website is down at the moment and that is the reason you are getting that message.

I don't have any access to the backend of the site or I would be trying to fix it or at the very least hitting it with a hammer...

So I do want to apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can get the site back up as soon as possible.
Thanks for getting back to me and letting me know what was happening. I'll keep an eye out for when the site is back up.

·
Online Consultant
349 Posts
No problem.
We will make sure to notify everyone we possibly can via the forums and our Facebook page as soon as everything is switched over to the new server.

Thank you for your patience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts