DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks, here's what's going on:

I Bought his Audison 5.1 for 750 shipped. I asked him few days to pay because was 4th July weekend and I had to cash my paycheck.
I paid on Tuesday morning (5th). He sent me a message saying it'll be posted soon. Next day no signal of tracking number, so I sent another message asking about the shipping. He answered saying he was sorry but the amp was on his wife car ready to be shipped.
Now it has been two day without any news, and I sent two or three messages with no response.

Anyone has any news from him?

The guy has 8 positive feedback as a seller. Something might happened to him and I understand. I'm cool even if he would said: Hey listen I'm busy, so it may take a couple of day to ship it to you. What bothers me is the lack of communication.

Here's the sale's topic:

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/108604-audison-lrx-5-1k.html

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And he was online two hours ago, and haven't got any answer even after sending two or three messages.

·
Registered
266 Posts
i been in contact with you all but one day...your very impatient. I was busy one day that i didnt get on the forum..but to see if i had a pm, i didnt so i went along with my workday...you paid tuesday and are already acting as if i stole from you when you had a tracking info by this morning

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I haven't got any pm from in 2 two days. Which made me concerned. Is not a cheap item.

Anyway, everything seems to be ok.

·
Registered
266 Posts
as i said i missed 1 day because i was busy i didnt not talk to you for 2 days, again i feel you were a little impatient for someone i held the amp for for almost a week and even gave you a deal on.

basically you made a thread to complain about something shipped in the same week you paid for it, much the same practice youd get buying from ebay or amazon or any other online purchase

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok buddy, I already said everything seems to be ok.

Take it easy!

I'm going to edit the topic, ok?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts