DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heading is correct , pretty rare animal - AE Av-15H 4 ohm svc.
I told myself I would never sell this beauty but I cannot fit the enclosure under my amp rack in my newer G35 . My wife called this sub "your baby " and for good reason , she has been pampered and is in fantastic condition - No dings on the cone , surround etc. It's simply Beatiful to look at and Performs like no other sub I have listened to .I have the original Praxis T/S sheet , original packaging
And box in great shape . I have a new 2.6 cu sealed enclosure also and would be terrific to find a local that is interested to utilize it also .
300.00 plus actual shipping -pp.
275.00 local cash
375.00 local sub + enclosure
16H-30W-13d sealed , black carpet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More pics ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Niiiice!!! I've got a AV12H that I haven't even heard yet! BUMP for a cool and hard to get sub!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Blue ! Get her in ! I'm shure you will be as impressed as I am -
Fantastic low distortion drivers . I've ran my av-15h up to 120hz lp and sounded excellent - sweet spot in my vehicles were 100hz .

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sat bump . Feel free to make some offers !

·
Registered
898 Posts
Interested but need to see if this works for my setup!

·
Registered
666 Posts
WOW! Rick buddy, are you okay man? he's not kidding guys when he says this sub is his baby. i have seen it. it is flawless. and the one time i got to hear it, i was thoroughly impressed! very low distortion with great transients and impact. i cant believe its for sale. regardless, bump for a good dude!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Bought it already :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.