Product Brand & Model:
Audio Development T100 & W600

Condition of all items:
Used/Excellent

Total Price: :
$450

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer Pays

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

These are only a few months old and never abused. Very well taken care of and sound spectacular. The tweeters are nice and shallow so can fit anywhere. There is no hardware or crossovers but its a killer price on some amazing speakers. Price is plus shipping. They were professionally installed and removed. The goo around the edge of the woofers peels right off and is from FAST rings.

Also I am fairly sure I have the original boxes at home and will check otherwise they will arrive in the boxes shown.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
7,203 Posts
Yours are in sweet condition, better than mine. I hope someone snags them quick, they are amazing units. Great price too!

If anybody needs, I think I have the crossovers. I just need to dig them up. Its a simple 2-way design but it works.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Turns out I do have the original box!

And these are set for active so no passive crossover but fourthmeal has them. :)

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Never came with them. :(

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump!

Open to offers peoples!

·