Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: ADCOM 4404

Condition of all items: flawless physical condition

Total Price: $350shipped

Shipping Terms: FREE

Pictures:

Additional info: this is my last amp. was saving it because its kinda speacial. but i really have no use for it. (and my buddy i got it from keeps telling me to sell it if i need to) this amp is a heavily upgraded 4404, in a pristine, with billet end-plates, white 5475 case. the board has been upgraded with some really nice parts (about $200 worth if i recall correctly). no component values were changed. just high quality, tight tolerance parts upgrades. my buddies work is exceptionally flawless! there is/was NO damage to the board. and the bias, and offset are tuned to perfection! this amp works perfectly, and sounds absolutely angelic. unfortunately due to reasons beyond my control (tinnitus), i am getting out of car-audio. i have assembled a small very low budged system for my truck. and i am done. EVERYTHING else has sold. i was kinda hanging on to this piece. but i would rather somebody who can appreciate its awsome sonics use it, rather than let it sit on a shelf. and i could use the money. so, here it is.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
SWEET!! I LOVE IT!! GLWS!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bud! It "should" go fast! ADCOM's in general aren't getting any easier to find. And finding one that doesn't have some kind of make-shift repair on some pre-existing board damage is really tough! This gem is clean-clean-clean!

·
Registered
783 Posts
Just throw it in the box with the Shiva! That will make up for the shipping delay.....lol!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hate to hear that wheelie. I found out years ago, the car audio bug is allways there, as i have cut back from where i was once with collecting amps. I can't imagine how that 4404 must sound, bet it's killer. best of luck to you bill !!!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
There is a special price for anybody who has bought gear from me before!

oh my. didnt see this pop up.

how big is that ?

whats the output or is it the same as the 4404 is supposed to be?

it looks like my white one I had. wish i still had...

I guess thats part of it. have kids and make changes.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it definitely falls into the surfboard category. and i would consider it to have stock specs. just know that most anything that would fail over time has been replaced. i think Rick replaced every single electrolytic. for all intents and purposes, it is about 1 year old. and probly has less than 5 hours of play time. i will shut up now, or i will end up keeping it LOL.

oh, bye the way, for anybody who doesnt know, it is a very-very underrated 40watts x 4ch. more like 60-70watts. and not 60-70 alpine watts. this is something you just have to hear to understand. just ask our boy JAX.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
That is pure sexy right there. Like a fine woman in a short dress 3 drinks in.....

Someone is getting a steal.....

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Dayum... that is one beautiful work of art. To think I have the perfect spot, and it is the perfect color... grrrr.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Great price for a beautiful unique amp with new parts for long term operation .You can count on Billie to pack this baby well for the road trip to it's new home .
Awsome work on those end caps !

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I hope this will go to a good home to a person who wants to use it and not just sell it off on ebay.

those that have run them appreciate them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.