Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: ADCOM 5475

Condition of all items: LNIB, i personally took it out of its factory plastic bag for the first time about 4 months ago. it has about 3hrs of play time on it. never installed! it was sitting on a table in my den.

Total Price: $550shipped. this price is very-very firm.

Shipping Terms: ASAP, cost on me.

Pictures: after work, but this amplifier is absolutely flawless! not one single mark on it. the mounting feet have never had a screw even near them. it has been powered up one time for about 3hrs.

Additional info: i swore i would never do this! but its just sitting in the book-case. and i really dont see myself ever using it. its just too big. (and i have 3! LOL) i am listing this one because it is as new as you can get, and if i sell one of these i want a satisfied buyer. it is an expensive purchase, so i am offering the best option i have. it will come in its original bag, original box-stuffers, and original box. the box has seen better days, and will be double boxed. my packing is exquisite!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.