DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that is what they were priced at yesterday then I relisted them. It seems if you post something for $300 on here you get $150 offers.

1 NEW in box Adcom 4302 White $250 Shipped
1 Mint with box Adcom 4302 Black $225 Shipped

PRICES ARE FIRM!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Great amps. Too bad they aren't matching. I have a pair, one to run the lest front channel other to run the left channel. The easy way to get 2 x 100 Adcom class A power. :)

·
Banned
100 Posts
You posted a link to your own personal post that offers free advice to sellers like; 'don't price at 90% of retail'???
:rolleyes:
It's his gear and he can ask what he wants for it. Not everyone cares if their shit sells immediately.

One month a bunch of P01's sell for 1100 and 6 weeks later a seller can't give his away for 875. That's the market.

You no likey price? PM him a lowball and if he says no...go away. Don't shit in his thread otherwise all you're doing is sabotaging any potential sales for the guy. Dick move.

·
DIYMA loyalist
48 Posts
You posted a link to your own personal post that offers free advice to sellers like; 'don't price at 90% or retail'???
:rolleyes:
It's his gear and he can ask what he wants for it. Not everyone cares if their shit sells immediately.

One month a bunch of P01's sell for 1100 and 6 weeks later a seller can't give his away for 875. That's the market.

You no likey price? PM him a lowball and if he says no...go away. Don't shit in his thread otherwise all you're doing is sabotaging any potential sales for the guy. Dick move.
i agree with that.GOOD SELLER HERE!!

·
Banned
155 Posts
I had one of these on some 10's. They deff sounded diff from the usual amps. Had more snap. More accuracy. Faster. And could drop to a very low ohm load. But the fan was kinda loud.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts