1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: ADCOM GFA-4702

Condition of all items: Used

Total Price: $1600 shipped in conus

Shipping Terms: Included. I pack for war. This is gonna run me at least $100. I have A huge stock of excellent materials, and guarantee the amp will not be damaged in shipping unless it gets ran over.

Additional info: In perfect working order. No broken mounting feet. Sounds like a 4702 should. Do not waste your time offering me less money. NOT negotiable. Bye-the-way: Yes, these idle @ 10amps

You have been warned: It may take me up to two weeks to ship! I am extremely busy. Don't expect I am going to ship it the day after you pay. But, I WILL ship it. And, it WILL be worth the wait.

Pictures:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 4404 and 5475 both idle around 10 amps...bias toward class A?
4404 "should" idle @ 9amps. 5475 @ 6amps.
If your 5475 is @ 10 you are way over-biased, kiss the zeeners goodbye soon.

Crank the bias down to zero on the 5475 and shoot for 1.5amps per channel if you want it to live.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
yep Jimmy, you gonna need a bigger diode
What the.....never seen one like that...

Both mine had full recap = every single tin can cap was replaced...
Plus Wima poly caps etc...

The only amp I am willing to replace my mcc404 with burson opamp upgrade

I have a 6ch poweramper Qa200x I will be doing upgrades and this will be my next setup

·
Registered
689 Posts
has it been recapped

·
Registered
689 Posts
Guess you never owned Adcom car amps before
u guess wrong, i have 3 of these amps and about 15 others in my garage.

again, if it has been recapped how long ago and what caps used

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
u guess wrong, i have 3 of these amps and about 15 others in my garage.

again, if it has been recapped how long ago and what caps used
Then from looking at the board the seller (Bill) posted you should know if this amp was recapped or not

And I have owed over 2k amps including more than half of them I repaired and done upgrades

Jimmy

·
Registered
689 Posts
Then from looking at the board the seller (Bill) posted you should know if this amp was recapped or not

And I have owed over 2k amps including more than half of them I repaired and done upgrades

Jimmy
dude, get a life, i do not care that u have owned 2000 amps, bravo. i asked the seller a simple question and i am sure he can answer with all details on his own, i had no idea you where the amp police on here, if i am possibly going to pay $1600 on an amp that is 30 years old i want the details from Bill, not some wisea55 such as yourself

bill, let me know or don't, whatever, but unlike 99% on here i have the money, later

·
Registered
691 Posts
Beuts sir! To bad I'm jumping out of mine, including the last one I got from you.

Too bad she it's not "look who I hired to build my stereo" rather than DIY

1 - 20 of 36 Posts