DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Guys, FYI, I have seen you all pile on Porsche in some of his threads.
i am here to tell you: un-justified. Porsche is a legit, no BS dude.
He bought ADCOMs from me before this site even existed. Several!
I beleive our first deal was handled on ECA, which pre-dates 90% of you fuckers (no offense Jimmy).
What I am saying is: I would just assume deal with Chris than most all of the members on this site.

No Chris, this one is bone stock. Bias and offset are both right on spec though. It runs perfect. Not one flaw on the board.

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I beleive our first deal was handled on ECA, which pre-dates 90% of you fuckers (no offense Jimmy).
What I am saying is: I would just assume deal with Chris than most all of the members on this site.

No Chris, this one is bone stock. Bias and offset are both right on spec though. It runs perfect. Not one flaw on the board.
I was trying to help him to look at the color of the caps...

·
Registered
689 Posts
I was trying to help him to look at the color of the caps...
seriously, u can tell by looking at the color of the caps they are all 100% original, thats very impressive. again, 30 year old amp more than likely something has been changed and thats what i was asking bill, the owner, not a physic like yourself

·
Registered
689 Posts

thanks bill, have any of the caps been replaced or is this 100% original.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
seriously, u can tell by looking at the color of the caps they are all 100% original, thats very impressive. again, 30 year old amp more than likely something has been changed and thats what i was asking bill, the owner, not a physic like yourself
Why not to take question to the person you obviously know and dealt before to PM then? You ask in open forum- you deal with responses. Preferably like civilized person and not a Douche.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Why not to take question to the person you obviously know and dealt before to PM then? You ask in open forum- you deal with responses. Preferably like civilized person and not a Douche.
seriously, i do not PM and ask on open forum and that makes it OK for smart a55 responses from people that i didn't ask the question to, perhaps you should mind your business for once unless you know the answer, i asked bill, not u your majesty or anyone else, an you call me a douche and uncivilized, you are more of a joke than i thought. u right about one thing, this forum a shadow of what it once was because of insecure know it alls such as yourself and so many others. go whine to the moderators again, prick

bill, my apologies for ruining your thread, it was not my intent.

·
Banned
8,731 Posts
seriously, i do not PM and ask on open forum and that makes it OK for smart a55 responses from people that i didn't ask the question to, i asked bill, not u your majesty or anyone else, an you call me a douche and uncivilized, you are more of a joke than i thought. u right about one thing, this forum a shadow of what it once was because of insecure know it alls such as yourself and so many others. go whine to the moderators again, prick

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I see, You consider " Jimmi`s remark as personal assault.who is insecure here?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry Bill...I won't reply to this thread anymore...
No worries Jimmy. You know we are good. You were just trying to help (like you always do).

Just don't bag on Porsche. FYI, I bet it was at least 12 years ago now that we made our first deal. Which was four two-ch ADCOM's if my memory is correct.
Chris knows his ADCOM's (and SoundStream's). We have a lot in common actually. Except for that mustang of his! LOL, just pokin' fun Chris. I am a Mopar guy.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
No worries buddy. As far as I know this amp has never been worked on. If there is anything in particular you would like a close up pic of, let me know. I don't have a ton of time, but, it doesn't take that long to break them down. I have seen the bottoms of the boards, but, its been a long time. All I remember for sure is that they are clean. No burnt traces. And, I really don't think it has ever been worked on. I am actually listening to it now. My MC500 went on the fritz last week, and this took its place. It is glorious!

·
Registered
727 Posts
No worries buddy. As far as I know this amp has never been worked on. If there is anything in particular you would like a close up pic of, let me know. I don't have a ton of time, but, it doesn't take that long to break them down. I have seen the bottoms of the boards, but, its been a long time. All I remember for sure is that they are clean. No burnt traces. And, I really don't think it has ever been worked on. I am actually listening to it now. My MC500 went on the fritz last week, and this took its place. It is glorious!
Mmmmm ......that mc500 :)

·
Registered
727 Posts
I know! I need to get it repaired ASAP! I miss it already.
I actually like the 4702 better at low/moderate volume.
But, when I need to crank it to drown out all the shop noise, the 4702 can't hang with that mighty MC500.
You could send that mc500 here I'll take care of it for ya!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts