DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I'm planning out the stereo on my 2021 Sentra and am a little unsure about the tweeters. First of all, the tweeters don't even seemed to be pointing towards my head, more like straight across and a little bit down. Shopping for 6.5 components, it seems like I would have to do some fab work to get the tweeters installed and I don't know how complicated that's going to be. Some components like Morel Maximo come with angled tweeter cups that I assume attach to the dash. I don't really mind drilling a couple small holes.

I plan on running a Kicker Key 200.4, bi-amped to the front. Will the DSP feature of the amp overcome any issues with the tweeters being aimed weird, or do I even need to worry about it?

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Tweeter placement and aiming is something you just have to play with. If the stock locations work that's great. Or if you dont have the tools or skills to mount them at a different position than use what options you have. I like to temp mount with blue tack or something similar.

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm leaning towards these pods that come with the speakers. I feel that just sets me up a little better and I don't mind having the tweeters mounted on the dash

More or less a first time install for me so I'm learning right now

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.