DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Nissan Murano S. It did not come with steering wheel audio controls. I am adding an aftermarket HU (Alpine X305S w/ Imprint) and would like to have a separate volume controller on the center console. Is there an aftermarket or DIY solution? I have used the PAC adapter before, so I am familiar with how to tap into the HU.

·
Registered
979 Posts
I'm not sure on what works with what, but there is an alpine wireless remote intended for marine applications

RUE-M1RF. I believe they plug into the steering wheel remote in the back of alpine decks. I know the remote can control the 650 imprint as well, I almost wentthis way before I bought the ms8
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
138 Posts
right now im using the bluetooth phone for volume control, but the sound could be much better.

Hoping for a easy hardwire solution that does not require to much modification.

·
Registered
12,054 Posts
are you wanting a second way to turn the volume up and down beside the main volume on the alpine deck?

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'm not sure on what works with what, but there is an alpine wireless remote intended for marine applications

RUE-M1RF. I believe they plug into the steering wheel remote in the back of alpine decks. I know the remote can control the 650 imprint as well, I almost wentthis way before I bought the ms8
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
good call

1 - 9 of 9 Posts