DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Owner of the truck is a friend, i had a listen to it.....Truck sounds amazing. The acoustic treatment on the doors is terrific! Loved the sound, helix processor controller mounting and the pods. Craftsmanship looked incredibly clean.
Nice looking build!
Thanks guys!

Nadroj81, was that you that drove up with him?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Gorgeous work Nick. I'd absolutely love to take a listen if I lived nearby, to see what a highly professional high end system sounds like in a truck similar to mine. Unfortunately I'm in DC and not very close. Great job.

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Gorgeous work Nick. I'd absolutely love to take a listen if I lived nearby, to see what a highly professional high end system sounds like in a truck similar to mine. Unfortunately I'm in DC and not very close. Great job.
Thank you! I actually have a customer in the DC area. Maybe i can link you two up to hear his car. Its the 2014 Honda Accord with the AD speakers.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sorry to bring up an old post, what location did you use for the ground in this vehicle, currently installing a similar system with different equipment in my truck

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Sorry to bring up an old post, what location did you use for the ground in this vehicle, currently installing a similar system with different equipment in my truck
unfortunately i do not remember.

·
Registered
17,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Dang , your a dope installer nick.

That looks awesome, such a cool build , the masconi stiff sure is nice huh.

Anyway, lookin nice man!
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts