DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To the new owners of this site: thank you for making the password requirements so absurd that I cannot remember mine. Thank you for removing all of our avatar pictures earlier. Thank you for removing the paid vendor status of my friend SkizeR for whatever reason. Thank you for removing all of our signatures which I use to communicate with the users how to find the latest version of the popular tool I created. Thank you for banning me that one time.

Thank you for being so incredibly incompetent. I'm out as soon as I finish selling a few things on the classifieds section.

~JZ

p.s. anyone else is welcome to message me at justin zazzi at gmail

·
Registered
18,471 Posts
Fuck this place with a cactus

Edit.. LOL

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alfa Guy

·
Registered
519 Posts
Fuck this place with a cactus

Edit.. LOL

When you come to Phoenix, we can select the proper sized cactus to use. :D

·
Registered
519 Posts
Also, why is the one place I go every time...the classifieds....all of a sudden at the bottom of the main forum page and not at the top like they used to be?

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
To the new owners of this site: thank you for making the password requirements so absurd that I cannot remember mine. Thank you for removing all of our avatar pictures earlier. Thank you for removing the paid vendor status of my friend SkizeR for whatever reason. Thank you for removing all of our signatures which I use to communicate with the users how to find the latest version of the popular tool I created. Thank you for banning me that one time.

Thank you for being so incredibly incompetent. I'm out as soon as I finish selling a few things on the classifieds section.

~JZ

p.s. anyone else is welcome to message me at justin zazzi at gmail
At least create a profile on CAJ if you haven't already... Your input has been extremely valuable.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Also, why is the one place I go every time...Off Topic....all of a sudden below Classifieds and not near the top like it used to be? :mad: :D :p

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
this reminds me of when sounddomain died,:worried::worried::worried::worried::worried:

·
Registered
18,471 Posts
I've heard good things about the SSA forums. Might be worth considering.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
Checked it out a couple of weeks ago.. mostly spl. No thanks

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I guess the new owners want this forum to die. Such a shame because I've devoted nearly 13 years of my car audio life and countless hours to this site.

Reactions: Alfa Guy

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
This site is going down the shitter...

I just signed-up for Car Audio Junkies.
Would be nice to get a pile of DIYMA guys to transfer over there (many have already).

https://www.caraudiojunkies.com/forum.php

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
The owner of CAJ is a nice guy too and cares about his members.
He's alright, I guess. Though he did ban me once, but I only hold grudges for 3-6 years on average... :p :laugh:

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
I thought he was a Big Di**, I mean Alabama fan. Lol!
How do you think I feel being from Arkansas? Saw this morning where the Hogs were dead last in the standings. Good thing I don't care about football or any sport really except fishing.

Just checked, Hogs 0-3 right now.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts