DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Replacing my HD amps with VXi amps. Installed by a shop 3 years ago. I have 2 HD 600/4’s that ran front three ways and rear coax and 2 HD 750/1’s that each ran a 10w6v3. They perform great, but they have some cosmetic wear (scratches on the cover) and the only accessories (if you even call it that) are the power and speaker plugs. The DSP is in good shape, comes with the BT adapter so you can tune with your phone or tablet and it has just a small bend on one of the mounting feet and can be bent back easily enough.

*SOLD OUT*HD750/1: $375 x 1 available
*SOLD OUT*600/4: $425
*SOLD*DM-810 with AC-BT24: $425 (pics coming soon)

PayPal fees will be covered on your end.

I’ve only sold one amp here before so no diymobilaudio history but I have the same username on eBay with a decade of good reviews. I’ve also purchased lots of items here.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where are you located out of curiosity? Local pick up could save a decent amount on freight for multiple amps.

Very tempting!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Located in San Diego, good point! There’s a chance someone on here in SoCal may want to just pick one or multiple amps up.

Also added an AudioControl DM-810 DSP with the BT adapter to the sale, pics of that coming tomorrow!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts