DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Super Moderator
2,615 Posts
Welcome Hawaii...! Beautiful place, visited about 4 times, none recently though,

So any ideas on what you are going to be putting in your Durango?

How much you going to be spending?

Cheers from California...

Reactions: 7ommy6un808

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Hawaii...! Beautiful place, visited about 4 times, none recently though,

So any ideas on what you are going to be putting in your Durango?

How much you going to be spending?

Cheers from California...
I’m planning on a simple build- I’ve got 4 kids, 3 of which are in private school, so cargo space and budget are very important to me.
Plans so far:
-OEM HU with PAC AmpPro
-Sundown SD-4 10” (plan to make a small fiberglass enclosure)
-D4S JP95
-Undecided on mids, but plan on replacing front doors (6x9’s and tweeters), and rear door speakers
-Undecided on DSP. Although, I might try tuning the PAC 3-band parametric EQ for the time being, until I can scrounge up more funds.
I’m trying to budget for no more than $2k

· Registered
385 Posts
Yo! I’m from Hawaii too. I can help you setup your DSP since I got all the measuring equipment. So far my experience with DSP is that Helix is the easiest to work with. I have a bunch of extra equipment that I can sell to your for cheap. You will be way below your budget. Let me know!

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yo! I’m from Hawaii too. I can help you setup your DSP since I got all the measuring equipment. So far my experience with DSP is that Helix is the easiest to work with. I have a bunch of extra equipment that I can sell to your for cheap. You will be way below your budget. Let me know!
Howzit! Mahalo’s for reaching out! PM incoming.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.