Subwoofer Output with Phase Switch/Level Control
8 User Programmable Presets/8 Factory Presets with memory scan
36 different Display modes
10 Different Graphic Display Types
Green or Amber Back-lighting
Bipolar power supply with remote power on/off
Separate Front, Rear and Subwoofer 24k Gold-Plated Inputs and Outputs

Condition of all items:
It is in good working condition but does have some scratches, it was just removed this week from the wifes car when we upgraded her head unit.

Total Price: :
$200 shipped, would also be willing to work trades on a Vibe Litebox 4

Shipping Terms: :
Free shipping in the US

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
248 Posts
How do you mount that face plate? I have a 1 din EQ that has a short so would it be possible to slide it in under the radio in that spot? Also will it work with a kenwood HU?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It will work with any head unit that has a pair of RCA outs. The brain of the unit can be mounted anywhere you want, and the faceplate is a single DIN size and about 1" thick. I had the face in the ashtray area since nobody smokes in the car. I had it attached by velcro on the back of the face so I could pull it out and put it up at steering wheel level while making adjustments and with the ashtray closed you couldn't see it, and with it open it filled the gap and you have a nice light show.

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
How do you mount that face plate? I have a 1 din EQ that has a short so would it be possible to slide it in under the radio in that spot? Also will it work with a kenwood HU?
Here's what I used to mount my 3342. The head will swivel and the controller fits snugly between the grips. I wouldn't recommend sticking it to the front windshield though. You can actually fasten the base down where ever you like. Just a thought.

snapFIT - Window and Vent mount for iPod and iPhone

·
Premium Member
1,024 Posts
Nice, These are my 2nd favorite Eq's! GLWS man!

234 Posts
Wondering how it connect sto an Alpine deck with the AI Net.
I have a 9887 and wanted to add a good EZ with BBE. This seems like the ticket.
BUt can it be connected using AI net??Just curious.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No Ai-net hook up, just RCA's on this one. Alpine did make an EQ like this one with an Ai-net hook up, but I don't recall the model # offhand.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts