DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any O/S Installers out there with knowledge/experiance with the Alpine 4780 RTA? Any one have a 4780 Manual by Chance? I purchased one and would like to know how well they will work with tuning my O/S system.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for some help guys. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Located.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi, do you still have a copy of the alpine 4780 rta manual? I just bought one off EBay. This sure is a nostalgic unit. Thanks
Yes and i might be selling my 4780 as well. Have you located ink & paper replacements by chance?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Cool. Does the manual show anything about calibrating or adjustments? My 20khz band doesn't seem to respond very well.

You should be able to sell yours on EBay.

I'm also running ADS fronts and rears in my car, but had to go to digital amp due to the space.

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. Does the manual show anything about calibrating or adjustments? My 20khz band doesn't seem to respond very well.

You should be able to sell yours on EBay.

I'm also running ADS fronts and rears in my car, but had to go to digital amp due to the space.
No, nothing. It's just a users manual.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I forgot to answer your other question. I haven't been able to locate the paper or pens for the plotter either. You might be able to turn a coloring pencil or a pen's refill to make it work though.

How many pages is the manual and how much would you charge to trouble you into scanning and emailing the manual for me? Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot to answer your other question. I haven't been able to locate the paper or pens for the plotter either. You might be able to turn a coloring pencil or a pen's refill to make it work though.

How many pages is the manual and how much would you charge to trouble you into scanning and emailing the manual for me? Thanks
Paper and pens can be found at the following link. My pdf's are on my desktop computer's spare hard drive but the main hard drive with the operatring system is fried at the moment. I'll get you a copy as soon as I can get it back up and running though.

Scroll down to Atari 1020 pens and just below that is the paper. The Old Atari 1020 plotter used the same Alps plotter mechanism as the 4780 did. I see they found another source for the pens, i was only able to purchase one set of the colored pens when I ordered mine.

Laser_Printers

·
Premium Member
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And by the way, don't store the pens in the Mechanism. Remove them and stick them in your refrigerator. The ink is Alcohol based and will evaporate and or dry out over time.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts