DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm a little short on coin right now and I hate to see this go, but its easy to replace in my setup.

Alpine 7909j 'juba'. Imported in japan not too long ago. Tested it out, cleaned it up a bit and stored in a box.
Item is in fairly decent shape for it's age. 1997 build with the copper case.

Pictures will be up in a day or two. Item will be tested again just incase.

Asking $525us shipped, or $535 for express post within north america.
I will include an adaptor for the fm.

Pm is the key.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it's nice and I'm going to kick myself for selling it unless I get some good news in the next couple of days. My brother f'ed me (pardon my french) on a cell phone bill for the tune of $1k. The 7909J juba are easy to come across in Japan and I'll most likely replace it unless I find a sweet deal on an Alpine DVA- HU.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
nice amp there....good guy too...

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
T_B_RN_K!! [<<THATS FRENCH]......sux for the 1k bill , man,hope things work out for ya w/o sellin your h-unit.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope so also. However the 'juba' is fairly common over in Japan so replacing it will be easy. Still not 100%, but so far it looks like a yes unless something changes in the next day or two.

Sorry for the delay, but I just moved and my 12v power supply is toast so testing it out might be tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No. You really don't need a mounting cage since it there's screw holes already tapped in the sides. A trim ring is a negative. I never noticed it was missing. oops.

A couple people are interested, but find time to get stuff tested out when I just moved, plus I have a couple little ones under the age of three so yeah.... my time = zero

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well the cash is looking good for me now. NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE. I still got f'd on that cell bill, but the amount of coin I got in made it look like pocket change.

However a hunt is on the for the trim ring now.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Man, that is simply a beautiful h/u - I'd never seen one. Why is it that no one can make a simply attractive (gloss black) head unit anymore? That shot makes me wonder what a DRZ would look like with a gloss black finish and some tinted translucent buttons!

Out of curiousity, does this unit have a digital input or output? Its a 7909 so it should, but its older so... curious.

No I'll never be happy with my head unit again lol!

Less

1 - 11 of 11 Posts