DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have a few things for sale. Do not ask me for pictures just yet. I will get pictures of the sundown E8s, Alpine HU, and Audiocontrol Model 11 tomorrow. They are all currently installed. You will have to wait on the EQ as its back home. All items will be available to ship by the following (not tomorrow) Monday.

I have hit a financial slump and everything is for sale. I would love to sell everything, but Im not desperate, so no lowball half offers please.

Alpine CDA-9813- Great Active HU. Screen is in pristine condition, safely say 8/10. Function wise its easily a 9/10, just because it isn't new. Manual available at crutchfield

Crossover points:

HI-1khz-20khz, 6/12/18/24 db/octave
Mid LPF-200hz-20khz 0/6/12/18/24 db/octave
Mid HPF-20hz-20khz 0/6/12/18/24 db/octave
LPF- 20hz-200hz 0/6/12/18/24 db/octave, stereo or mono

T/A all channels. Gains for pairs of channels. 5 Band parametric EQ. All steps are 1/3rd octave.

Comes with remote and harness. I should have the cage as well as the trim ring but I am not 100%

150 SHIPPED OBO

Sundown E8s- These are the second versions with high roll surround and no led slap. Work well in super small enclosures. Very light use for the pair in .3ft^2 a piece with 150 watts each. No original boxes. 80 each new

140 SHIPPED OBO

Audiocontrol System 90 Model 11 center channel processor and amplifier. Rare piece. Superb imaging with three speakers and great imaging for BOTH seats! Has outputs for discrete L/R and center channel amplifier with 40watts rms IIRC. Plenty of power for most applications. No remote

Has three bands of EQ for the center channel (not sure where the centers are, just says bass, mid, treble) and its own gain.

130 SHIPPED OBO

Cerwin Vega EXL400.4s- Robert Zeff design. Pretty much the same board as ARC audio 4050xxk/cxl, Zapco 350.4 REF, and others with minor differences (such as no balanced outputs like the Zap. Quality power. Original owner with boxes and manuals. Definitely underrated. Flexible crossovers for going active. Prefer to sell as a pair, but will split up. Specs are roughly as follows (dont have the boxes with me)

50 x 4 @4
80 x 4 @ 2
160 x 4 @ 4

190 SHIPPED for the pair OBO or 100 SHIPPED per OBO

Last but not least is an Alpine 3401 Parametric EQ. Very flexible unit with 7 bands of gain/cut, Center frequency, and Q-factor. 3 bands for one pair channel, 4 for another set. Or all seven for one input/output. Back when Alpine was in their prime.

110 SHIPPED OBO

Few refs here. Lots more at caraudio.com, maxima.org, and a few randoms scattered around.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like the E8s are sold.

Here are some preliminary pictures. If you intend to buy. Ill pull the item out and take more detailed pictures.

The Cerwin vegas have some black scuffs on them that come off with elbow grease. The rest are scratches. The worst is shown on the third picture. First picture is 1st amp, second and third are of the 2nd amp.

Audiocontrol Model 11

Alpine has some hairline scratches that I couldn't pick up. They should buff out with some plastic scratch remover like scratch-X. Otherwise the unit is perfect. Also forgot to mention that the unit will come with an AI-NET adapter with two female RCA plugs for AUX in :)

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E8s have been shipped out and 9813 is pending. Offers? Prices are not concrete.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One of the Cerwin Vegas is out. This is still available.

(1) CV EXL400.4
AudioControl Model 11
Alpine 3401

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have the Alpine 9853 which I think is a step up from this HU, I am actually looking to better the one I have..

That is a good deal on that HU, looks clean.. I like that it doesn't have that annoying slider bar that my HU has. Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

GL.
Eggz.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It actually has pretty much the same features but mine is older (and IMO higher quality).

Whats wrong with yours? You can do quite a lot with that HU and an external EQ...

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HU is pending, Last cerwin vega and audiocontrol model 11 on ebay....

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Damn good deck, I need this but no cash right now... :)
I feel your pain, sucks not having money :(

Audiocontrol gone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.