Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine 9887... Also will include and aux input adapter and a brand new KCE-422i iPod cable

Condition of all items:
Deck is in great shape. Slight wear on the "forward" button and near the eject button. I will try to get a good pic of this, but it is not bad at all, IMO. I am picky and it doesnt bother me. No big scratches on the screen. It functions 10/10. I have the original box, manual, cage, trim ring, etc. The only thing I dont think I have is the removal keys, but can be removed with any slim peice of metal or whatever you choose.

Total Price: :
I would like $260 shipped and insured. It can be shipped ASAP. I am off for the next 3 days so as soon as payment makes it here I will ship it. Most likely through USPS. Unless you have a certain method, but I find USPS to be the best for where I am. Not many options in a small town.

Shipping Terms: :
See above. I pay for it.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
Finally got some good ones.

Additional info:
Only reason I am selling is to try something different. I really like the deck, but like most people here want to try different things. I dont need any trades at this time. Paypal only. Lots of feedback here. Thanks guys.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'd be interested in seeing a closeup of the 'wear' marks on the front face. Can you take the face off and get it in good natural lighting for the photo?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just added some, but still not the quality of pic I wanted. And not taken with a cheap camera either. Will go out in a few minutes and take some more.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I just added some, but still not the quality of pic I wanted. And not taken with a cheap camera either. Will go out in a few minutes and take some more.
Looks like you need to enable the 'macro' mode for closeups (usually has a flower symbol). Once you get within a foot or so, most cameras won't focus until you enable that setting/switch.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Better faceplate pics added.

·
Registered
146 Posts
i know you said no trades but interested in another head unit? eclipse 7200mkii - very good high end sq unit..

Im located in toronto canada and have been looking for a decent used 9887 for a while but everyones hiding them!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.