DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Alpine CDA-117

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  disturbedfuel15 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

Alpine CDA-117

Condition of all items:

used

Comes with trim ring, cage, remote rue4202, and harness.

Total Price: :

Shipping Terms: :

Included in sale price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Volume knob is off of a older alpine unit nephew pulled the original off.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#9 ·
hey bro, I'd go $150 shipped to 02169. Sorry for the lowball but I'm a little short right now and I'm just trying to do a comparison between the ai-net/rca outs, and ipod processing of the 9887 and the fiber optic out on the 117 to an F#1 pxa-h900. The 9887 is pretty sweet sounding but I'm looking for a better ipod integration and I can't seem to run fiber direct from the ipod to the h900, it's not recognizing it...I'm assuming its an older PCM problem that the H990 has addressed. I want to see the ipod processing capabilities of the 117 and send the signal to the h900 via tos-link cable. My ipod is losless.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.