1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Alpine CDA-7878

Condition of all items:
The radio powers on, the CD player works, all the buttons and features work, but the radio does not output on both high level and RCA outputs. I can call United Radio to get a quote, but from my understanding Alpine does $95 flat rate repairs on head units.

Total Price: :
$80 shipped (please cover paypal fees)

Shipping Terms: :
48 contiguous unless you're interested in spending the extra money for shipping.

Pictures:

Additional info:
Based on the service sticker, the until was serviced shortly after it was released. I would be inclined to believe it was serviced by Alpine to fix the overheating issues these units were first plagued with.

The CD transport is the same one found in F#1 equipment, CD's load up almost instantly!

Fully active capable and TONS of features, certainly a diamond in the rough.

For under $200 you could have this great until full functioning if you'll take the time to have it repaired.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.