DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have allways wanted one of these decks and finally got a chance to buy one about two years ago, I paid about $220 for it off ebay and got it only to find that while it works, the face mech. is completely messed up and someone had siliconed pieces in place. So I've tried to find repair parts for it but everything I've ordered has been wrong, the parts descriptions suck. So I'm wanting to get it and a couple other decks repaired . Premier860mp, Kenwood 919, kenwood x869, and my CDX c910 needs new D/As. Who should I go to that can do em all? And maybe fix some amps like my xtant 202m 4180C, 2100x, an perhaps my RF Power 750x?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think its screwed up that you got stuck with that but send it to alpine. if they can fix it for a hundred bucks id say you made out good

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
at this point if it was to get fully rebuilt I would be willing to spend up to $300 because I figure if I just went to buy another one it would cost me at least that.

·
Former Installator
217 Posts
really depends if the fascia pieces are even available anymore... contact Alpine and maybe they can help you source parts?

The amps should be easy... db-r.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts